Christmas Give Away

Monday, December 19, 2011

I am so excited to tell you about Bury & Discover's first give away and just in time for Christmas. This one is for chocolate lovers - a Christmas stocking filled with Toblerone (because chocolate some how just tastes better in triangles!) Who wouldn't want this delicious addition to their celebrations?

To win this Toblerone Christmas stocking filled with an assortment of Toblerone 50g, 100g and 200g chocolates valued at R500 simply comment on this blog post. Please include your email address so I can contact you. The winner will be randomly selected from the comments below. (Only open to South Africans)

Toblerone is a Swiss chocolate bar made with honey and almond nougat. Instantly recognized by its unique shape, Toblerone is a token of genuine originality and perfect for any gift. For over 100 years it’s delivered quality chocolate to people all around the globe. 

10 comments:

  1. love chocolate so here is your first comment! i am not south african but do i count? see you tonight for dinner - you can give me my winnings then :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT!! Chocolate did you say?! Wowsies! I need me some of these! Stocking filled with choccies, means more for me to share (wink! wink!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had me at the word 'chocolate' yum yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, how did you know Toblerone were my favourite chocolates? This price is definitely for me to win;) phahamiso.tsotetsi@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jewish or not, I'd still love to win this Christmas give away :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always love this blog and today even more so!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I heart chocolate especially TOBLERONE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your blog, love chocolate and love christmas time! Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Couldn't resist a chance to win delicious chocolate! Merry Christmas Bailey.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank-you for all your lovely comments! The winner has been randomly drawn. Well done to Chaya - I hope you enjoy the choccies.

    Please send me an email (baileyliackman at gmail dot com) with your postal address so I can send the hamper to you.

    Look out for more give aways in 2012!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger