Things to wear wishlist

Thursday, December 22, 2011

And we have come to the final wish list for this Christmas - clothing, bags and shoes. Oh my! Hope you get exactly what you wish for this Christmas!
xoxo

Black dot bow tie from here via here

Jeffery Campbell shoes via here

Baggy O Booty Shopper by South African designer Missibaba

Miu Miu glitter booties via here

Cambridge Satchel via here

 Zebra Umbrella from here via here

 Cute underwear from here 

 Lemlem scarf via here

Vintage Chanel via here

 We Are Handsome bodysuit via here

 J'aime ma ville T-shirt from here
Weekend bag from here
 Steve Alan market bag from here
Steve Alan boyfriend shirt from here

See B&D's other Christmas wish lists:

 Man
Baby
Summer
Fun
Stationery

3 comments:

  1. That bodysuit haunts me in my sleep. I wan't it badly...
    Great posts. Hope you have a lovely Christmas.
    Much Love
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops,meant to say "want"...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know - isn't it gorgeous. I can totally picture you wearing. Wish we were seeing you while you are in South Africa!

    Much love
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger