Two years

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Happy anniversary to my one and only!! (I can't believe it's been two years already. Somehow it feels like yesterday and a hundred years ago all at the same time.) Oh my, how I would love to have that night all over again...

I love the professional pictures taken by the uber-talented and super cool Christopher Munton. But I think my favourite pics of the day were the Polaroids taken by various members of the family (I had stocked up on film when they were still around). I keep them in a small box wrapped up with a huge ribbon. This is one of them and here's another.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger