(via here)
What are you up to this weekend? If you are from South Africa (or New Zealand, Tonga, France, Japan, Scotland, Romania, Argentina, England, Australia, Italy, Ireland, USA or Wales) I am sure it will involve watching a rugby game.
I am going to the delightful Rochelle's for dinner tonight with the husband and friends. And tomorrow we are celebrating Tshepo's 30th with a luncheon (I would like to indulge what we are giving her but she may just read this post. And that would ruin it). The weather is perfect so it looks to be a fun weekend.
Here are some lovely links from around the web:
For those of you who have had a long week, here is a wish list of how to spend a good day
I want to go and stay at Utah's Homestead Resort just to swim in this underground crater
A cool billboard from my long-time hairdresser in Cape Town (I miss you Andrew G!)
We all need this: How to focus in the age of distraction
Can you imagine getting married in this see-through church
I want to get myself a copy of the new Design Sponge At Home book
This rose gold watch would look right at home on my wrist (I heart rose gold. And men's watches)
And for all the fashionistas and dreamers among us, invites to NY Fashion Week 2011
xoxo


0 comments:
Post a Comment