A fashion night out

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Tonight Tshepo and I are attending the Elle New Talent Designer Search (thanks to Cheska), the first show to kick off SA Fashion Week. So in the name of fashion, I am posting these two videos which have been making their way around the web but are fabulous nonetheless.


Lanvin Fall Winter 2011-2012 Ad Campaign

 

100 YEARS / STYLE / EAST LONDON

Read more about the show and entrants here and see pics from last year's show here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger