Love weekend

Friday, September 2, 2011

I only have half a Friday at work today (YAY!) as we have a wedding this evening a few hours outside of Johannesburg. The husband is taking me away for the night on Saturday to celebrate our second wedding anniversary (!!) so a fun two days lies ahead.

{via here}

And here are some posts from around the web:

If you are a man who likes good style, or if you are a girl who likes men's clothing and good style, you'll like Mr Porter

Watch this clip of the Sky Cowboys, the iron-workers building the top floors of One World Trade Centre in NY (just watching them at those heights gives me the shivers!)

These mini worlds created by 7 artists are so fascinating (I like miniature things)

These cosy pajamas would make perfect lounge wear (Ps. Don't you love the name? La Ninna Nanna which is Italian for lullaby)

Laura Lombradi's winter/fall collection 2011 is perfect casual-chic (and would also be good for looking stylish at home)

Bored of your hairstyle? Change it up for the new season with one of these 30 do-it-at-home styles 

Taylor Swift's (I know, I know) rocks a vinatge holiday look that makes me want to buy a full-length swimming costume and a head scarf to match

This video of vacation in Brazil makes me want to do three things: 1) Go to Brazil, 2) Travel anywhere, and 3) make a cool video of my next trip

That's all for now!
Have a glorious weekend.
xoxoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger