Friday happiness

Friday, September 16, 2011

{via here}

Nothing like a glass of bubbles to make any occasion better! I do hope that they will be appearing somewhere in my weekend. What are your plans for the best part of the week? Tomorrow night I am going to Dancing with Dada at the Market Theatre. This is part of Refuse the Hour, a two week programme of live performance events created by artist William Kentridge, composer Philip Miller and François Sarhan, dancer and choreographer Dada Masilo, video editor Catherine Meyburgh and performance director Sue Pam-Grant.

Apart from that I shall be enjoying the fresh summer weather (while I should be studying...). 

Here are some links from around the web:

How to be a better person in four words (and four powerful words at that)
If you hate something, change something (wise message from a silly little ditty)
A cute idea for DIY business cards
This hook sponge is simple, but genius
Take a look at Louis Vuitton's 'Store Within a Store' - a new trend in retail 
Speaking of the future, this is what the world may look like in 2050
These maxi skirts are drop-dead gorgeous
I would wear this paper dress
This lipstick colour is perfect
And finally, how cute is this little kid rocking it out on the subway?

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger