Go Bokke!

Friday, September 9, 2011

Today not only marks the start of the weekend, it also marks the start for the Rugby World Cup. While this is by no means as big as the Fifa World Cup, it's a pretty big event on the South African calendar (I even have a schedule of games on my fridge!). It is taking place on the other side of the world, in New Zealand, but we will be cheering for our boys loud and clear!

To mark this day, and join in the green and gold spirit that is popping up everywhere, here are some cool alternatives to rugby jerseys to show your support for the Springboks:








Well done to Deathbok for the clever concept - I want the one second from the top.

PS. For the ladies out there who still don't knwo the in's-and-out's of the game (I include myself in this pool), read Rugby: Explained for girls.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger