Weekend review

Monday, April 12, 2010

Good morning! I hope you had a lovely weekend. Here are a few snapshots from mine:

 
A visitor at our front door on Friday night

Breakfast at La Cucina Di Ciro for my mom's birthday. We gave her a personally signed copy of The Nose.

I am not a fan of chain restaurants but I have to admit, the freezocinos from Tasha's Cafe are one of my favourite. I gave in to the craving on Saturday.

My iceburg rose bush is blooming! Probably the last time before winter.

 
I kept the husband company and watched Mickelson win a very exciting Masters.

Have a good week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger