Fall in

Friday, April 30, 2010

It feels like Autumn in Johannesburg. The leaves are almost all orange, the air is crispy cold and it is getting dark a little earlier. It is amazing how different Fall feels from Autumn. Perhaps it's a place association: Fall in New York is such a distinct season and not just a few, almost imperceptibly changing weeks between the end of Summer and the beginning of Winter. I'm a Summer child in my heart but the beginning of Autumn brings about a shiver of excitement - I can't wait to wrap up in warm fabrics, beautiful textures, and killer boots.

{Source: Teen Vogue}
{Source: Teen Vogue}

{Source: UK Glamour via Punky B}

Have a wonderful Autumn weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger