{Brigitte Bardot getting her groove on via here}
Get up and dance!
Thursday, April 15, 2010
Always a sign that a new season has begun: Refinery29 launches their new playlist! For those of you not in the Southern hemisphere, these Spring tunes will get you going on those chilly Autumn mornings. Their choice of songs is always surprising (in a good way), quirky and fresh and I find it a great way to discover new music that makes you want to hit the repeat button. This season includes the likes of Memory House, Jonsi, Local Natives, Neon Indian and Alicia Keys. Download it FOR FREE, here.
Please note:
{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}
bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger

0 comments:
Post a Comment