44 Stanley Ave is one of my favourite places in Johannesburg and it keeps getting better. On Saturday the husband and I tried Vo Vo Telo, the new bakery/cafe that has opened there by the dapper, young owner/baker Mark Repton. Armed with their steaming cuppacinos we were much bettrer equipped to explore the rest of the stores and galleries over the ice-cold weekend. Vo Vo Telo serves coffee and tiny sweet treats at the moment and of course fresh, scrumptous bread. Word has it they will start serving breakfasts and lunch in May. I love the feel of the feel of the bakery, the name and the beautiful designs on the walls and T-shirts. An excuse to go to Stanley Ave every Saturday!
Please note:
{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}
bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger

wow! will have to visit when next in Jozi
ReplyDeleteXA