4/52

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

A portrait of my babes once a week in 2014

You are six months this week little hearts. That is quite a momentous milestone and one which highlights time passing. You are half way between being born and being one; a jump too vast to happen in just a year. And yet it does. In just six months you have gone from being newborn babes, wrapped in a cocoon of newness and protection, to real babies wrapped in chubby rolls, with dirt under your finger nails, laughing at our personal jokes. You’ve gone from knobbly skulls encased in fine seal down to beautifully shaped heads with what-not hairstyles and big open faces that invite the world in with one flash of your gummy-toothed smiles. Your tiny bodies have blossomed with amazing strength as you roll and stretch and push up and grab and kick and hold and reach and move around like inchworms. You’ve gone from nursing instinctively, to nursing habitually, now with your soft palms kneading my breast and grasping the fabric of my clothes tightly in your fists. Yet something inside of me still melts every time I look down at you in my arms. I loved you right from the very beginning and I love who you are becoming every day.

2 comments:

  1. They are absolutely beautiful Bailey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaah I had tears in my eyes as I read this. These are the most beautiful babes and you as their Mama are incredible beyond words. Watching the 3 of you is just magic and I am so happy and blessed that I get a peak into this little babe bubble of bliss.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger