1/52

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

I've decided to take part in The 52 Project on Bury & Discover so I will be posting a portrait of my babes once a week in 2014. I think it's a fun way to share some pics of how they change so quickly (and will force me to create some order of the millions of photographs I take of the twins every day).

Enjoy!

 Anna and Florence on the first morning of the year

1 comments:

  1. Hello bunnies! Best faces everyday! Can't wait to see the pics!! And them...LOVES xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger