happy weekend

Friday, January 17, 2014

Woohoo! Weekends are even better in the summer! I love that you get home on a Friday after work and it's still so sunny that it feels as if you have a little bonus day! What are you up to? We are having a busy one... lots of family lunches and other fun things.


Since this is the first 'happy weekend' post of 2014, I've decided to link to posts which relate to the new year, new resolutions, new promises and things like that: 

I am joining an online book club! Our first book is The Yellow Eyes of Crocodiles.

Have you heard of Cardio Tennis? It's apparently the best to get a sexy tennis player body (not the Williams sister kind). There is a group starting in Joburg which I am going to join. 

And while we are on fitness, here are the top 10 workout songs in the US. 

I have joined the #100happydays project. Each day, for 100 days, you post a picture of what makes you happy. You can follow mine via Instagram.

This year, Bailey has committed to the 52 portraits project. She will be posting a portrait of the twins each week for the year.  Here is the first and second one, incase you missed them. 

My new year's resolution this year was to try at least one new recipe every single week. So far both have been from Jamie Oliver. The first was his famous Bolognese and second was Jool's favourite pasta - both are now on our 'repeat' list!  

In case your new year's resolution was to work out of the office more or hit some cafes for internet browsing, then here is Grazia's round up of the best wifi spots in Joburg, Durban and Cape Town

And finally, incase you are not interested in any of the above: Shaved alpacas. It's a pleasure. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger