cheska goes to france in the winter

Thursday, January 23, 2014

I am headed to France this weekend. Yes, I know this sentence sounds very nonchalant but I am actually bursting inside. Of course heading to Europe this time of year means some serious cold weather so I have been brainstorming my looks for months.

Here is what I am going for:


As you can see, I am into a layering overload, soft neutral colours and this holiday I have decided to experiment with hats. If in doubt, accessorize right?

ps. I am admitting upfront that I will not look anything like the above, after all I am not traveling with excess luggage, I don't own designer clothes and I am a South African girl that ends up being a serious wimp in the snow! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger