It's no secret that we heart stripes at B&D (see stripe-inspired posts here and here). And now that the end of winter is around the corner, I'm getting that let's-go-sailing feeling.
Reality check - I realise lazing on a deck on sparkly blue waters is the last thing I will be doing as it doesn't quite fit in with brand new twin babies... However, we can all day dream.
Here are some nautical-inspired pics to get you in the mood for sailors and G&Ts.
Row 1: 1, 2, 3; Row 2: 1, 2, 3; Row 3: 1, 2, 3
Reality check - I realise lazing on a deck on sparkly blue waters is the last thing I will be doing as it doesn't quite fit in with brand new twin babies... However, we can all day dream.
Here are some nautical-inspired pics to get you in the mood for sailors and G&Ts.
Row 1: 1, 2, 3; Row 2: 1, 2, 3; Row 3: 1, 2, 3


Our twins are nearly three and we're still too scared to take them sailing. So much for that big idea we had about moving to sea with them!
ReplyDelete