Guest post: Winter get away fantasies

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

The husband is going out of town for two months for work. I feel slightly sorry for myself just thinking about it. Last year he did the same thing but I had the wedding as a distraction so instead of nights cuddling or dinner dates I stayed up late doing wedding craft or visualizing my dress! This year there is not wedding but by the time he goes there will definitely be the tiny twins ready for pampering and aunt love so once again I have a distraction.

Before he goes we want to go away for a weekend so I am on the hunt for a cosy winter get away, any suggestions?

I am dreaming of visiting one of the many hide away cabins featured on Au Lait... don't they look magical?








1 comments:

  1. Wow those are all stunning. I have my eye on the 2 A-frames but I would take any! Can't wait to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger