guest post: happy weekend

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Oh how happy am I that it is Friday. It means casual clothes, lovely breakfasts and of course time with my three beautiful nieces. I cannot believe the tiny twins are already 1 week old: stop growing!


10 links from around the web:



9 Crowd pleaser party dips, don't they sound delicious? 

The most bizarre pics - Google Street View snapped the weirdest images by chance.

Imagine going to an interview with Anna Wintour!? Eeek, I get nervous just thinking about it. Here is what 13 people wore to their interview with fashion's most terrifying woman. 


This is one way to travel... take your pick change your body, expand your mind or rediscover your soul. 

This is funny, as wedding season is only a couple months away, here is who you will know if you are at a hipster wedding. 

I'm obsessed with Maggie Gyllenhaal for Miu Miu.

1 comments:

  1. This is so great. The 36 rules of social media are right on!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger