guest post: beauty product love

Thursday, August 1, 2013

I never thought of myself as a beauty product obsessive but my job allows me to experiment with some awesome products. Although I use many more products, these are my everyday must-haves:




Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara: when I started using this mascara my mum thought I had eye lash extensions. Reason enough? I think so.

Toni & Guy's dry hair shampoo: We unfortunately can't get this here but whenever anyone I know goes to London I get them to bring me a can home. It's so convenient. I learnt about this product when I was interning in the fashion industry in London and everyone above me had a can of this in their work drawer... life saver!


Dermalogica's Clearing Skin Wash: I have used Dermalogica since I was a zitty teenager and love it! I have always used the Special Cleansing Gel but recently I was recommended the Clearing Skin Wash which I am finding fantastic. It has a bit of a clinical smell which I find refreshing.


Clinique Chubby Sticks: Not quite lipstick, not just gloss. These babies are fab and so easy, somehow they are easier to apply than lipstick and they do all sorts of moisurising along the way!

Essie nail polish in ChinChilly: This is the perfect grey. I love grey on my nails, perfectly neutral but not too ordinary and since we are mid winter it goes with all my outfits. Every now and then I go Gellish on my nails in which case I use Temptation which is a really similar colour.

Nivea moisturiser: Best tub ever!

Elizabeth Arden's Eight Hour Cream: I know this is a popular choice but I could never live without a tube of this in my bag, next to my bed, in my make up bag, car, bathroom... blah blah blah.

The perfect red lipstick. My fav: MAC's Russian Red. It's matt and it's fab. A red lip really transforms an outfit.

I couldn't live without cuticle oil, especially in our Jo'burg dry winters. OPI's Avoplux Cuticle Oil On the Go is so easy. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger