apartment therapy

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

I heart our apartment - it's my little nest, my escape from the world, home to all our treasures and collections and memories (and soon to be home to our not-so-little family of four). This time last year we had just started renovations which only ended in September (!) ad I have been meaning to take pics of the end result since then. But you no what it's like, a home is never really "complete" - we are still changing handles and putting up shelves and hunting for certain light fittings and all that stuff - so if I wait until the apartment is complete, pics of the place will probably never grace the pages of B&D.

Until now that is. Last weekend, Dylan and Emma (of Hello Harbour Creative Co -Op) came to take some preggy pics for us (more on that later :)) and ended up taking some beautiful pics of our lovely little home.

Welcome in...

















2 comments:

  1. Oh I love it...and it really reflects who you are!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is absolutely amazing. Can't wait to come and visit....one day!xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger