Autumn is here. Good and proper. And, while I welcome most Autumn thing with open arms, the dry air of Jo'burg is not one of them. Since I have been pregnant, I have been using Jojoba Oil at morning and night I can highly recommend this luscious, non greasy oil in the combat against dry skin. I add a touch of grape seed oil to make it go further.
Well I am not the biggest beauty know-all (read: pretty low maintenance when it comes to products), I am also loving these things which certainly hep with maintain smooth and creaminess throughout the cold months.
Clockwise from top:
1. This colour lipstick is perfect for fall - not dramatically dark yet definitely not shouting summer
2. I am obsessed with Davines hair products, and this NouNou conditioner smells so good you want to eat it
3. I blogged about Kiss My Face sun lotion in the midst of summer, but now try the lipbalm (because it's natural, your lips don't come dependent on it and a little stick lasts forever)
4. Now my favourite of all favourites, Burts Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Creme. The sad thing is I haven't found this in SA so savouring my last jar I bought in NY. It's amazing.
What are your fave products for the dry season?
xoxo
Well I am not the biggest beauty know-all (read: pretty low maintenance when it comes to products), I am also loving these things which certainly hep with maintain smooth and creaminess throughout the cold months.
Clockwise from top:
1. This colour lipstick is perfect for fall - not dramatically dark yet definitely not shouting summer
2. I am obsessed with Davines hair products, and this NouNou conditioner smells so good you want to eat it
3. I blogged about Kiss My Face sun lotion in the midst of summer, but now try the lipbalm (because it's natural, your lips don't come dependent on it and a little stick lasts forever)
4. Now my favourite of all favourites, Burts Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Creme. The sad thing is I haven't found this in SA so savouring my last jar I bought in NY. It's amazing.
What are your fave products for the dry season?
xoxo


0 comments:
Post a Comment