A little big foot

Thursday, May 9, 2013

The bump is 26 weeks big this week and is growing daily! Which makes sense since the little twinlets are probably close to 1 kilogram each. I got to see this little foot yesterday (which pretty much breaks my heart every time I look at it - I can't believe there are four, real life tiny feet inside!). Although this is a rather large tiny foot (little beast). I am not usually about sharing pics from scans (you usually can't see what is going on unless it is your own babe! Besides, I like the idea of keeping my two little secrets), but this little foot is going to be an exception.

 Right foot of bottom left babe, 26 weeks

6 comments:

  1. Love that gigantic tiny foot x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aah that sweet little footie. I cannot wait to tickle it. I'm in love.

    T xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could look at this foot all day. It makes me so happy.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting Bailey! Can’t wait to see who they take after ;)
    Elaine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, very cute! Do you know what sex the babies are? X Sam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sam! Nope - we are going to have two little surprises when they are born :)

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger