Guest post: Honeymoon

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

The husband and I went on honeymoon over December instead of straight after the wedding. Of course, everyone thinks that they did things the perfect way, but for us it was wonderful to have the honeymoon to look forward to after all the wedding excitement had cooled down. 

We chose Hong Kong and Vietnam for our romantic trip. The husband had been to HK before, but I had never and now it is definitely one of my favourite cities in the world. We chose Vietnam because I had always wanted to go their, we wanted an adventure and neither of us had visited the country before. We had a glorious trip... I want to go back.

Here are some of our pics. 

The Hong Kong skyline

The crazy Hong Kong streets

The busy streets of Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon), Vietnam

Bicycle love in Ho Chi Minh City

One of the many pagodas in Ho Chi Minh City

The food market in Hue, central Vietnam

 The most blissful town in Vietnam, Hoi An


Cycling through the countryside, Hoi An

Halong Bay, the most spectacular site! 



Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam

1 comments:

  1. Your pics read like a journal for the perfect travel outfits. Love***

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger