Hold your breath

Thursday, January 10, 2013

We're in the middle of a sweltering Jo'burg summer. Even when the sun goes down the heat emerges into balmy evenings, sticky nights and bright mornings where you switch on the aircon at 7am when driving to work. Icy swims and bare bums and sounds of little kids partaking in the former and baring the latter. Mangoes and litchis for breakfast lunch and dinner. Magical skies.

I am the type that is usually a bit chilly and a cardigan is my constant companion. So the fact that I can don my sparkly sandals and leave all semblance of warmth at home makes me feel a free as a little bird riding the hot air currents outside my bedroom window. 

I love it. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger