On breakfast

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

In the week, I start my day off with a super healthy breakfast: raw muesli with a sprinkling of Miracles Plus Plus (yes, that is really what my mix of flax seed, sunflower seed, sesame seed and pumpkin seed is called - Rich in essential fatty acids. Bursting with life potential. Incredibly nutritious - how can you resist?), soaked in boiling water, and topped with bananas, peaches and blueberries. Quite delicious in fact.

However, one of my favourite breakfasts is so completely the opposite. So thank goodness  this breakfast can only be found on the other side of the world: French brioche, soaked in syrup  laden with bananas, walnuts and mascarpone cheese. And THAT is what I feel like this morning.



Have a lovely day readers xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Ooh that looks beautiful. of course minus the walnuts for me. Life Plus! Sounds like something one should have in the morning. Have a beautiful day you beauty xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger