So long 2012. Hello 2013.

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Wow. A brand new year. And I am going todo my very best to make this a great one.

{via here}

But before I get onto the future, I want to spend one last post on 2012. You see, for me, 2012 was pretty wonderful. Mistakes were made, new lands were exploredfriendships grew, loved ones got married, gardens were planted, inspiration was everywhere... so before I dive into 2013, here are some of the highlights of 2012...

1. January - spending new years with new friends and old, finishing my exams and starting a new job in a whole new field
2. February - celebrating the husband's birthday with a holiday in Cape Town, dancing the night away at this wedding and this wedding
3. March - celebrating these two tying the knot and making London my home for three weeks
4. April - weekend in the Cape to toast this marriage
5. May - the (dreaded) renovations began
6. June - work work work
7. July - our Indian escape
8. August - Snuggling up in my parents house during winter as the renovation continued...
9. September - spring sprung, three years of marriage(!) and our apartment was (basically) finished
10. October - NY. And turning 30 (whew)
11. November - my little sister got married
12. December - dinner parties, summer sun, family 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger