(via here)
Happy weekend little chicks.Here are 10 links from around the web to get you through Friday afternoon.
I could very easily spend the weekend here
This hotel also looks fun
Best of Obama 2012 (love the Spider man pic!)
Cute dress (I have a weakness for dots)
Pinterset versus reality LOL!
If you live in Jo'burg, this is a must (yes, our very own meme)
Yum + pretty = a good combination
Imagine what it feels like to walk through a rain storm without getting wet...
This looks awesome but I don't think I would be brave enough
Pretty gold bowls you can make yourself (although careful of becoming a Pinterest fail - see above)
Have a good one.
xoxo
I could very easily spend the weekend here
This hotel also looks fun
Best of Obama 2012 (love the Spider man pic!)
Cute dress (I have a weakness for dots)
Pinterset versus reality LOL!
If you live in Jo'burg, this is a must (yes, our very own meme)
Yum + pretty = a good combination
Imagine what it feels like to walk through a rain storm without getting wet...
This looks awesome but I don't think I would be brave enough
Pretty gold bowls you can make yourself (although careful of becoming a Pinterest fail - see above)
Have a good one.
xoxo


0 comments:
Post a Comment