If you can't take the girl to New York...

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I love big winter cities around Christmas. The festivities are evident in everything from the Christmas trees, to the lights, to the chill in the air, bundled up dressing, carol singers, ice-rinks, pumpkin lattes and shop windows dressed up to the nines! Thanks Refinery 29 for a glimpse inside that magical world: the Christmas windows of the New York departments stores this season:

Foodie fantasy at Barneys

Nutcracker whimsy at Henri Bendel

Exotic flight of fancy at Bergdorf Goodman

Bloomingdales turns to technology

Fashion dream world at Saks Fifth Avenue

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger