Happy Christmas

Thursday, December 23, 2010


"At this time of the year I would like to note the following really important stuff:

1. Love is your one driving force
2. Stay close to the people you love
3. Laughter makes you live longer and that's brilliant
4. Home made food is good
5. And lastly (and most importantly) eat lots and lots of creamy cakes"
(I read this on the back of the Christmas cards I was sending out)

Wishing you all you wonderful Christmas with friends and family!

We'll be back in the new year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger