Guest Post: All I want for Christmas

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Lets face it, Christmas is close, and presents are on one's mind. So here are a few of the things that I would love to find under the tree:

1. My very own stationary shop. Or at least some of this beautiful Holy Fulton for Smythson Sationary.

2. A farm in Magaliesburg (close enough for weekend trips from Joburg). And on that farm I would have one of these Rest Nests, don't they look like simply the best place to read your book?

3. A shopping trip to Paris! Sigh! And while shopping I would fill one of these cute french bags.

4. A pair of pumps in every colour imaginable! (These ones are from Repetto)

5. And of course a baby panda!

1 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger