Bury and Discover gets a mention :)

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Thanks to the fabulous Pauline of Petite Passport for the shout out! Check out her blog of hot spots around the world. As Pauline puts it:

"I just love, love, love hotspots. Not the ones you will find in every guidebook, but the more special ones. Shame on me, but I don’t go to a restaurant because the food is superb (well that’s a nice extra) but because of the interior. I like to sit on a Verner Panton chair or eat under a Tom Dixon lightbulb. On this blog I hope to collect all the nicest (design) places on earth. To get you, and myself, motivated to travel the world!"

Here's a peak at some posts:

 Soap from Chic and Basic: Hotel in Barcelona

 Mucich Valencia: Sneaker store in Munich

Okinaha: Health store in Brussels

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger