Taking a walk along the High Line in NY is one of my favourite things to do. I love that that some one had an idea to turn an old railway on the west side into a park above the city. It currenyly runs from Gansevoort to 20th Street but the plans are underway to take it up to 34th Street. The husband and I strolled along the High Line on a cold Monday morning and there was hardly anyone else around. It was magical to watch the city go by.
Please note:
{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}
bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger

0 comments:
Post a Comment