Holiday Dreaming

Thursday, October 21, 2010

The boyfriend and I are going to India for 2 weeks in December. I cannot wait as ever since I started dating him he has told me fascinating stories of the country. When we first started discussing the trip, before tickets were booked and leave was approved, all I had in my head was a Vogue shoot I saw sometime last year and thought "that's where I want to go". We are going to Mumbai and Kerala, I tracked down the shoot and guess where it was shot? Kerala! So we off to a good start. Here are the pictures. Doesn't it look like a beautiful province? I am, of course, also going to be coveting Daria's outfits.






From Vogue UK, June 2009. Daria shot in Kerala by Patrick Demarchelier

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger