While I am gallivanting in NY, my gorgeous sister and fashion assistant at Elle Magazine will be guest blogging at BuryandDiscover. Thanks Cheska!
Guest Blogger
Friday, October 15, 2010
Please note:
{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}
bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger


Hi Bailey, I saw Picnic on the Rooftop on this months Elle Mag. Loved everything about it, especially those nostalgic red and white drinking straws. Please please please tell me where you bought them. I'd love to use them at my wedding :-)
ReplyDeleteHi Thando! So pleased you loved the article. Those straws are beautiful - you can get them online from In Good Company (http://www.ingoodcompany.co.za/). Good luck for your wedding planning!
ReplyDelete