Domestically disabled

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Since entering the word of marriage with a man you knows his pots from his pans, I have have enjoyed embarking on this wonderful side of life. However, I am not famous for my cooking: just this week I started a fire in my microwave and ruined two eggs by under-boiling them. You see, in NY one's local cafe/deli/sushi spot/Wholefoods is more familiar than one's kitchen. That is why this new coffee table recipe book from IKEA is really appealing: cooking by pictures is perfect for the domestically disabled!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger