Happy Birthday Bailey

Friday, October 22, 2010

It is perfect that I am a guest blogger today so that I can wish Bailey the happiest of birthdays, as she is in New York I know she could not be in a better place to celebrate.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAILEY!
and happy weekend to the rest of us.

Here are some fun things from around the web:

The 1010project is a collection of photos: 10 photographers each took 10 photos on 10/10/2010. The result 100 photos taken in a single day (from all around the world).

I love these Deborah Bowness wallpapers. The bookshelf one is my favourite.

How amazing is this fishing set. I am not a fan of fishing (although I do enjoy a lazy weekend in Dullstroom) but if I had this Chanel fishing rod perhaps I would be tempted. (Okay probably not but perhaps the Chanel would give the boyfriend more luck).

And because I am an aunt to be: I cannot resist browsing for adorable baby clothes.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger