Love in Knysna

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

On the way to the airport the Husband and I stopped in Knysna for lunch. I was excited to try the famous Ile de Pain on Thesen Island. Their icy homemade lemonade hit the spot on the sweltering day. The 5 bread tasting board made up of tomato and mozzarella, a petit burger, duck rilettes, trout sandwich, and olive and tomato tapenade was absolutely delicious. The salad did not disappoint either! Wish we had an Ile de Pain in Johannesburg...


I love this saying at the bottom of the receipt

Hearts outside homestore Om

Hearts inside homestore Om

"I love you" graffiti on the cross section of a 650 year old tree trunk

1 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger