Dinner party

Friday, February 26, 2010


{source unknown}

Flowers- check (thanks mom!), buy food- check, cook food - still to do (thanks husband)... Tonight we are having a dinner party for eight people. YIKES. It always sounds like a wonderful idea: friends over for an intimate evening at your apartment. Until the afternoon before the evening arrives. I find it a little nerve wrecking. At least I had a test run with bookclub dinner last week (I will admit I am making the exact same meal). But all that aside it will be a great way to start the weekend!

Have a good one!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger