Flash Back

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A couple of summers ago I interned in the editorial department of V Magazine in New York. There I met fellow intern Francesco Cominelli who is now the assistant editor of Vogue Homme in Paris. AMAZING!


Fashion blog Jak & Jil have just done a post on his favourite things which I thought I would share:

KENZO SHEARLING TOGGLE COAT, ASTRONOMY PRINTS, Z ZEGNA NAVY CABLE KNIT SWEATER, ViNTAGE AMERICAN EAGLE SNEAKERS, BEACON’S CLOSET, SANTA MARIA NOVELLA’S CANDLES, MISSONI PATCHWORK SWEATER, KENZO BLACK LEATHER RUCKSACK, CLIGNANCOURT FLEA MARKET, GREY FLANNEL EAU DE TOILETTE BY GEOFFREY BEENE, DAGOSPIA, GREY PRADA FAUX FUR VEST, NUTELLA, GALLO SOCKS, VINTAGE AMERICAN FLAG CONVERSE TRAINERS, VINTAGE NEIMAN MARCUS CHECKED BOMBER, CUSTOMIZED VINTAGE LINED DENIM JACKET, FERRARI WATCH, SINGING, H&M COBWEB KNIT SWEATER, VINTAGE SUNGLASSES AND WATCHES, NIKE CROCHETED TRAINERS, SICILY, Z ZEGNA LEATHER SUIT, FABRIC RESEARCH, YVES SAINT LAURENT GREY WOOL COAT, MISSONI KNIT HAT, DUSTIN O’ HALLORAN, MEXICAN KNITTED CARDIGAN, WALT DISNEY, CAFE HABANA, MY “I’LL BE BACK” TATTOO DEDCIATED TO NEW YORK

{Read the full piece with more pics from Jak & Jil here}

My favourite of his favourites is the "I'll be back" tattoo dedicated to New York. Wish I had thought of that! You can also read an interview with Francesco by global fashion trend setter publication, JC Report. Go Francesco!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger