When the babes were seven weeks we had some pictures taken of our new family. My mom surprised us with this gift by organising for our wedding photographer, Christopher Munton, to come and take some snaps of us in our apartment one Sunday morning. Don't under estimate the challenge of this seemingly simple task. It entailed not only getting two tinies up and fed at the right time, and mama and papa showered and dressed but we then had to keep the tinies happy and fed during the session. Needless to say things went a bit haywire towards the end of the hour as the above mentioned tinies got a bit fed up. However, I love how the photographs turned out - a little glimpse into our nest and life with twin babes.
The twins are now 14 weeks, double the age they were then (!!). I specifically wanted to capture them as young as possible in order to savour that moment in our lives when we were still spinning with new babes, when their bodies were still an arm's length, when we were giddy with happiness and marked with signs of long nights.
My gran was in town so I asked her to come come along so we could get a few pictures of the four generations.
The twins are now 14 weeks, double the age they were then (!!). I specifically wanted to capture them as young as possible in order to savour that moment in our lives when we were still spinning with new babes, when their bodies were still an arm's length, when we were giddy with happiness and marked with signs of long nights.








This is so beautiful as are all of you. Best thing I've seen. Love you all xx
ReplyDeleteSou graag daar wou wees. Pappa en Mamma
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful photographs! They are so artistic and really capture the special moments!
ReplyDeleteMotherhood suits you Bails
xxx
It is truly amazing. I love it. Miss you guys. Jackie xxx
ReplyDelete