the postcard happiness project

Sunday, November 10, 2013

I think this is one of the most wonderful projects I have ever discovered. The Postcard Happiness project is a free online initiative that enables anyone around the world to send friendly postcards to strangers who are experiences challenges, sad or hard times. I think a surprise postcard brings one of the best feels so it is no surprise that I love this project. Want to send a little bit of happiness to someone who needs it? Click here.

The same super creative girl who started The Postcard Happiness Project also illustrates the loveliest postcards:



1 comments:

  1. Totes loves this idea! Defs going to be sending one. Or perhaps two ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger