guest post: happy weekend

Friday, November 15, 2013

This week really took it out of me so I am looking forward to a much quieter weekend. I am going to cook a delicious dinner, get some roses for our garden, be extremely lazy on Sunday at our big family lunch and sleep late.


Here are some links from around that caught my eye this week:

This is the most magical video I have ever seen - these newborn twins don't realise they have been born. We are blessed to have twins in our life. 


I think this wedding (and wedding dress) is sensational. 

Would you go on a make up detox? I don't think I would. 

The most fantastical pics of the Victorias Secret show. I wish I were an angel. 


I cannot wait to watch The Bling Ring, which opens this weekend - I think I may sneak there this weekend. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger