guest post: happy weekend

Friday, November 8, 2013

Hello lovely readers! I am sorry I have neglected you the past 2 days, no excuse but I have been traveling for work which just took up too much time!
I am excited for this weekend, mainly for two reasons: 1) It is the annual Food Wine Design fair which is one of my favourite Joburg events of the year. And 2) It's my first anniversary on Sunday. Wow! Already a year, we made it! 


Here are some links from around the web:

Tips and tricks for happier baking. 

This is how my husband likes his coffee. 

Saying goodbye at a party, I am so pleased all this time I haven't been being rude!


The great debate: which is better organic or locally produced. 


Incase you missed it: Our wedding a year ago, on Sunday. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger