guest post: happy weekend

Friday, October 25, 2013

Oh my goodness this weekend has come! It is action packed for me: the husband arrived home (after 2 months away) last night and so we are on our staycation! Today is my friend's wedding, tomorrow is my, wait for it, 10 year high school reunion (oh my!) and on Sunday we are celebrating Bailey's birthday under the tress at my parents, a usual Sunday for us!


Some fun posts from around the web:

Incase you missed it, read about Bailey's first 12 weeks of being a mama here. This is my best post on B&D yet. 



Remember I told you about that holiday homes website, well I think this looks like a lovely rental in SA. And while we are talking about travel: doesn't this boutique hotel in Stellenbosch look amazing!

This is heartbreaking: a photographer captured every stage of his girlfriend's battle with cancer.

This is an awesome interactive map which gives you all the facts about Africa and will make you think twice about our continent. 

How do you guys feel about the royals? I am a little obsessed. I loved the Christening pics and think this Refinery29 article "When will the Royal baby realize he's the royal baby?" is cool.

The perfect summer dessert! YUM.

This book made me laugh and I think it will make a fantastic Christmas gift for a brother-in-law

1 comments:

  1. The grooms expressions are so beautiful. Love this post! Enjoy your super jam packed weekend. T xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger