guest post: happy weekend

Friday, October 4, 2013

Happy weekend. If you are South African then you will know the world stops on Saturday at 5pm for the all important rugby, I am going to have some twin girl time during the game, jealous? I know you are! What are your weekend plans? I am counting down until the husband gets home, 3 more weekends, which means I am fully embracing Cheska-time at the moment. Nails, nieces and other nice things. Have a good one.


Some fun links from around the web:


I am lusting after this printed Country Road top

Alphabet linen, well I think it's quite cool. 



A mini boat blanket is the sweetest for a baby boy. 


This summer I think I am going to embrace the head scarf. EEEK, I'm worried I can't pull it off. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger