Guest Post: HAPPY WEEKEND

Friday, September 7, 2012

YAY, thank heavens it is Friday. What are you up to? Bailey and I are both wedding it this weekend - Bailey in Rosendal and me in Jo'burg! Have a happy one.


I am obsessed with this video - I think it is the funniest thing I have watched in a while, even thought it is serious that 'there's no crying at fashion week.'

These Fashion Night Out Instagram snaps make me have serious FNO FOMO.

My mum was in Paris, as you know, and this is what she bought back for me: in a (few) word(s): it is my favourite thing. 

I am seriously jealous of the Clarins granddaughters. 

This Kate Middleton tumblr made me laugh out loud! 

These spaces blow my monochrome mind

Chocolate raspberry tart: don't mind if I do. 

Wrapping paper that has a face



1 comments:

  1. I love love love The Man Repeller NYFW video!
    Wowzers, my day is made.
    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger