When things work together

Monday, September 24, 2012

I love it when a Tuesday feels like a Monday. Most of my Monday was spent unpacking and sorting out our apartment. We now have a glorious built in bookshelf which is being used for a combination of books, pictures and little curiosities like a ceramic paper aeroplane, our Diana camera, my Reunion stacked bowls by Pieke Bergmans for Rosenthal, old wooden boxes and gold army men. Arranging things and belongings is never as easy as it seems - the trick is to make it look effortless, but to consider elements of space, colour and size. I am taking inspiration from these arrangements below.








{Via  here}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger