Guest Post: Bridesmaid Duties

Thursday, September 6, 2012

I have taken a break from my own wedding planning for the past two weeks and instead turned my attention to playing bridesmaid to my dear friend, who is getting married this weekend. Of course, in honour of her last non-wife days we threw her a bridal shower on Saturday, here are (some) of the pics:

The pretty dessert table, with the photo heart in the background


Cake bunting by The Selection


Yummy


Paint the apron


Drinks (and the bod)


Don't mind if I do?


Fresh lemonade


Decorate your own cupcake


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger