{via here}
Hello weekend - I am so pleased you are here (even more than usual!). What are your plans? I am going away for a night with the husband (can't wait) where I will be lounging poolside and not doing much else.
Enjoy these cool links from around the web:
Just Alfred Hitchcock's passport (sometimes you forget these guys were real and travelled and had ID numbers)
Yumm ice-cream can only taste better in a Chanel cone
Want to be an architect? It's all about looking the part
This house in Georgia looks like a wonderful place to bring up a family
Can you see the invisible man?
A cool clock for the schedule-obsessed (it wouldn't really work for me as I usually fill my diary in retrospectively)
Giant roses will make even a beautiful avenue look better
This Kenzo pop-up book is magical
Obsess much? These 5 New Yorkers wear only one colour (and it is not black)
On that note, have a bright, colour-filled weekend.
Kisses xoxo
Kisses xoxo


0 comments:
Post a Comment